Regarding faith and prayer for America, visit Dutch Sheets’s site, as he shares this week about an inspiring dream at http://www.givehim15.com
For your own wellbeing, Pastor George Pearsons, of Eagle Mountain International Church, shared some encouraging “Resurrection Declarations” last Sunday, Resurrection Day. They are listed below and you can hear the entire message (or entire service) at http://www.emic.org
“But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.” Romans 8:11
Pastor George, sharing from his own life, began by saying… “The very Resurrection life that raised Jesus from the dead is being made manifest in my flesh. The life of Jesus that dwells in me is manifesting in my flesh…” He led his congregation with these:
1. I have been made alive in Christ.
2. He was raised up from the dead.
3. I was raised up with Him.
4. I am seated with Him in heavenly places.
5. I have received His Resurrection life.
6. Resurrection life is energizing my spirit, my soul, and my body.
7. Resurrection life is working in my body right now.
8. I am getting stronger every day.
9. My eyes are seeing clearer.
10. My ears are hearing better.
11. My mind is functioning stronger.
12. My bones, my organs, my nerves, my ligaments, my joints, my heart, my lungs, my brain, my kidneys, my blood are being supercharged with the Resurrection life of God.
13. No disease can touch me.
14. No sickness can enter my body.
15. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but CHRIST LIVES IN ME: and the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Praise God!)
16. The same Spirit that defeated death, defeated hell, and defeated the grave is in me. (Hebrews 2:14-15)
17. The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead is in me.
18. Resurrection life is making alive my mortal flesh.
19. The Resurrection life of Jesus is made manifest in my body.
20. Jesus is alive–and so am I.
And you can also be blessed to read the testimony on simply looking to Jesus today in the devotional at http://www.josephprince.org